[Jokes] For your entertainment

Clare McKenna lmi1210 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 18:28:07 BST 2001

 There's a pensioner couple, both about 80, on a
 sentimental holiday back in the place where they
 first met. They're sitting in a pub and he says to
 her, "Remember first time we had sex together, over
 fifty years ago? We went round the corner to the gas
 works. You leaned against the fence and I gave you
 one from behind." "Yes," she says, "I remember it
 well." "OK," he says, "How about taking a stroll
 round there and I'll give you one for old times
 sake?". "Ooh George, you devil, that sounds like a
 good idea," she answers.
 There's a chap sitting at the next table listening
 to all this, having a chuckle to himself. He thinks,
 'I've got to see this, two pensioners having sex
 against the gas works fence.' So he follows them.
 They walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for
 support, aided by walking sticks. Finally they get
 to the back of the gas works and make their way to
 the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt, takes her
 knickers down and the old man drops his trousers.
 She turns around and hangs on to the fence and the
 old man moves in. Suddenly they erupt into the most
 furious sex the watching man has ever seen. They are
 bucking and jumping like eighteen-year-olds. This
 goes on for about forty minutes. She's yelling "Ohhh
 God!" He's hanging on to her hips for dear life.
 This is the most athletic sex imaginable. Finally,
 they both collapse panting on the ground.

 The watching guy is amazed. He thinks he has learned
 something about life that he didn't know. He starts
 to think about his own aged parents and wonders
 whether they still have sex like this. After about
 half an hour of lying on the ground in recovery, the
 old couple struggle to their feet and get their
 clothes back on. The guy, still watching, thinks,
 'That was truly amazing, he was going like a train.
 I've got to ask him what his secret is.' As the
 couple pass, the chap says to them, "That was
 something else, you must have been shagging for
 about forty minutes. How do you manage it? Is there
 some sort of secret?"

 "No, there's no secret," the old man says, "fifty
 years ago that fucking fence wasn't electrified."