[Jokes] The End is Near

Tim Jenkins tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 18:40:34 BST 2002

 A local priest and pastor stood by the side of the road holding
 up a sign that said, "The End is Near! Turn yourself around now
 before it's too late!"

 They planned to hold up the sign to each passing car.

 "Leave us alone you religious nuts!" yelled the first driver
 as he sped by.

 From around the curve they heard a big splash. "Do you think,"
 said one clergy to the other, "we should just put up a sign
 that says 'bridge out' instead?"

I knew that someday I was going to die
and I knew before I died two things would happen to me
That number one I would regret my entire life
and Number two I would want to live my life over again

--Intro to Walking Abortions - Manic Street Preachers