[Jokes] another one of those! (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Apr 11 19:22:56 BST 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:58:57 +0100

Subject: PMS   The top 14 things PMS stands for:

Pass my Shotgun
Psychotic Mood Shift
Perpetual Munching Spree
Puffy Mid Section
People Make me Sick
Provide Me with Sweets
Pardon My Sobbing
Pimples May Surface
Pass My Sweatpants
Plainly; Men Suck
Pack My Stuff
Permanent Menstrual Syndrome

Q. How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

A. One. Only ONE!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!  They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out. And once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they have been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS!  But if they did by some miracle find them 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!?$% LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!  WHY? BECAUSE NO-ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE RUBBISH!! IT'S A WONDER HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF RUBBISH THAT ARE 12" DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS $%@*">& HOUSE!.....I'm sorry......What did you ask me?