[Jokes] FW: [TTFF] Friday Funny

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Apr 11 13:55:00 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: alanradley
Sent: 11 April 2003 13:52
Subject: [TTFF] Friday Funny

On hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went
straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year old grandmother to
comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother
replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday
morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old
having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear, " replied
granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best
time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring.

It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous,
simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused, wiped away a tear
and then continued, "and if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along,
he'd still be alive today!