[Jokes] Joke

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Apr 23 11:53:47 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: alanradley
Sent: 23 April 2003 11:51
Subject: [TTFF] Joke

The doctor, who had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her life,
finally retired. At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a
list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her. As the young
doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she has
a prescription for birth control pills. "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these
are BIRTH CONTROL pills?!?" "Yes, they help me sleep at night." "Mrs. Smith,
I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING these that could possibly help you
sleep!" She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee. "Yes, dear, I
know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of
orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks... And believe me, it
helps me sleep at night!"