[Jokes] two for a friday

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Oct 22 10:21:56 BST 2004

A steam locomotive passing through Poland one night was
running low on coal.  The engineer said to his fireman,
"We're coming to a town, let's stop and send the porter
out to get more coal. Can you see the name of the town on
the depot sign?"

The fireman replied, "It appears to be Danzig in the dark."

And the engineer shouted, "Buy coal, Porter!"

---

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note
for her milkman

to leave 15 gallons of milk. When the milkman read the note, he felt there
must be a

mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons so he knocked on the
door to

clarify the point. The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I
found your note

to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 1.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I need to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk
bath."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it Pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs, I can splash it in my eyes.

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna