[Jokes] Black? (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Mar 24 10:28:53 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

A male patient is lying in a  hospital bed with an oxygen mask
over his mouth and nose. He is  still heavily sedated from a four
hour operation. A female  nurse's aide appears to sponge his
hands and feet.

"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles
black?"

Embarrassed, the young aide replies, "I don't  know. I'm only
here to wash your hands and feet."

He struggles again to ask, "Are my testicles black?"

Reluctantly, the aide pulls back the covers and raises his  gown.
She holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in her  other
hand, takes a close look at his genitals and says,  "There's
nothing wrong with them!"

The man  pulls off his oxygen mask and says slowly, "That was
nice, but  listen closely: Are...my...test...results...back?"