[UWSMC] Christmas Ball - Last Chance!

uws mc uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 17:49:51 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

This is your last chance to book your place for the
event of the year - the Christmas Ball 2006! I'm sure
you know the details by now, so I won't bore you with
them yet again (see
http://www.uwsmc.org.uk/cragchat/viewtopic.php?id=82
if you really don't know yet).

The date is fast approaching and there are still
people who haven't paid or who told me what meal
choices they would like. I need your meal choices by
this Wednesday at the very latest. I've taken the
sheet down from the notice board, so please just let
me know by email (uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk).

If you want to come and still haven't told us yet,
then there are still some places left - just email us
and we'll add you to the list.

See you there!

Simon

UWSMC Committee