[SUMC] Fall Bay Trip Tomorrow!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 12 15:02:27 BST 2012

Hey Climbers!

Tomorrow is our first outdoor trip. There will be vast amounts of climbing,
an epic abseil through a large cave to the beach and, by all accounts, IT
WILL BE SUNNY!!!!!! If nothing else you will definitely come out with an
amazing FB profile pic :P If you haven't yet signed up, get a shift on! Go
to www.sumc.org.uk and create an account, then sign up in the "Events"
section.

We will be meeting at 7:45am outside Fulton House, but the bus will leave
at 8:00am so make sure you're on time. We will be  leaving Fall Bay at
5:00pm, so will be back for 6pm (but we'll also be going down to Pub on the
Pond afterwards for food if you feel like it). The trip will cost
£6, correct change is always appreciated.

*Kit List*
Sensible climbing clothes (i.e. You can move in them and NOT JEANS!!!!)
Appropriate shoes for the walk in (something with treads - ideally not
skate shoes, uggs or flip flops :P)
Waterproofs (just in case!)
Warm wear (fleeces, gloves etc. It may be sunny but it might well be cold!)
Harness
HELMET
Belay Device
Rock shoes (or tight shoes incase you can't find shoes your size in the
club stash of them)
Food (snacks and lunch)
Drink
Money
A torch might be useful too, but not required.

Make sure if you need gear from the club that you've put it on the sign-up
sheet, and to bring your own gear if you have it.

This is going to be AWESOME!

See you tomorrow,
Charlotte

p.s. If you have any questions, just e-mail us straight back