[SUMC] Wednesday Abseil details

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Apr 22 23:42:29 BST 2013

Hi chaps. This E-mail is only intended for those attending the abseil
course this Wednesday so if you're not one of these people, feel free to
click that lovely little delete button.

We'll leave from 15 Marlborough road (SA2 0EA) at 1:00pm as it'll be easier
for parking (and its my house so I can just roll out of bed). Please bring
your harness, belay device, prussik, helmet and potentially waterproofs
incase it starts to rain.

As most of you have done so already, if you need any of the above please
let us know by amending the sign up sheet.

See you Wednesday

Much love

Matt Ev + probably Joe

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club